Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Answer client’s calls and emails
- Process client’s queries and escalations
- Process HR (e.g. Payroll & Benefits, Administration) requests
- Provide clarification of HR-related policies and procedures
- HR master data management
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
- Very good German communication skills, both written and verbal (C1)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
- Good organizational skills, attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- Professional experience and educational background are not required; we offer intensive trainings that enable you to fulfill the position expectations
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainingsand books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.