- Respond to client’s queries accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (across Talent development, Mobility, workforce administration, talent acquisition, case management, HR helpdesk, remuneration, etc.)
- Process movements (transfers, relocations, international mobility, organization structure changes) and leave & absence requests
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
- Liaison with third parties, vendors and multiple stake holders
- Reporting errors and issues to the Team leader on time
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role.