• Product/project management Should have experience as a part of one large enterprise scale cloud or automation project.
• 4 to 6 years of experience in DevOps.
• Needs to work with a lot of different people across different teams. Verbal and written communication among the teams is very important.
• Must be able to quickly identify problems or bottlenecks in everyday processes and procedures, Problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• Have experience developing software applications and a good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, Shell, Bash and so on.
• Ability to focus on processes and procedures rather than results and underlying causes. An understanding of, or experience in, an Agile software development environment helps a DevOps engineer.
• This position requires experience with, or a good understanding of, IT best practices in an always-up, always-available service.
• Should have experience with managing deployments and integrations using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
• Experience on Linux operating system environments/ debugging skills/shell scripting.
- Ansible, Ansible-playbook scripting.
- Docker SWARM.
- CI/CD Pipeline, groovy scripting.
- Shell/BASH scripting
- Power shell