About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Role: HP Exstream Lead
The HP Exstream Lead serves as a technical resource for complex enterprise activities, relying on established procedures and precedents for complex financial systems. This individual is also responsible for developing and maintaining interface specifications, facilitating discovery and mapping sessions, supporting the development of letter generation templates, developing test plans, developing test data, creating test stubs and harnesses as needed and facilitating the end-to-end testing.
Experience and Qualifications required:
· Strong knowledge of HP Exstream and Live
· Understanding of release management
· Harvest experience
· Strong communications
· Able to Lead other developers
· Able to help research and set standards
· Keeps up to date on industry and Exstream best practices
· Understanding of all technologies that is used to interface (informatica, Java, scripting, logs, JCL)
· Able to review the work of others
· Design knowledge & experience of complex XML
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and have experience interacting with internal technical and business partners as well as external partners.
· Experience with on-shore and off-shore contractors is a big plus
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law