Hire-to-Retire Learning Admin Team Lead I 7 to 9 Years I Kolkata
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (amounts, licenses, vouchers, and learning credits, other training products)
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to Contract Management core team
- Raises iSOWs for regional commitments; raises PO for signed off contracts
- Cooperates with Procurement and Finance teams to finalize contracts
- Allots licenses/amounts/vouchers/learning credits etc. per finalized regional commitments.
- Works with and escalates issues to L&D contract owners as needed.
- Maintains related process documentation and procedures (updates if required)
- Maintains additional purchase of licenses or vouchers or any other products under the contract.
- Maintains day-to-day administration of implemented contracts.
- Initiate and monitor processing of external invoices and process internal charging
- Be actively involved in pre-sales activities ( help the management in responding to RFIs and RFPs, create prototypes or POCs, etc.)
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design projects & strong client management and team management skills
- Strong Analytical skills for the reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors Learning would be an advantage.
September 2, 2021