Heroku DBA Consultant
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.
As a/an Heroku developer you will be involved in the design, managed and development of deployments in Heroku Platform.
Java Developer professionals who is willing to be trained in Heroku Platform are welcome to apply.
- Candidate should preferably possess a Diploma or Degree in IT , Computer Science and Alike.
Competencies and Skills
- Maintenance and support of Heroku’s database management systems
- Database performance diagnostic, tuning and optimization
- Support in monitoring and security implementation for data safeguarding
- Support in implementing archiving solutions
- Management of database backup and recovery
- Installation and configuration database software
- Identify and implement database patch updates on a regular basis
- Support in any kind of change management, end-to-end management of patches, upgrades, and schema changes, plan and track change activities
- Configuration management, configuration drift and detailed configuration search
- Management of high availability and disaster recovery for implemented solutions on the database layer
- Database access management
- Capacity planning, growth monitoring and reporting
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. People oriented policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and management support in proactive learning, mentorship opportunities and flexible working arrangements. We are centered on creating an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and passion in the work we do.
At Capgemini, collaboration is the core of the way we work. We recognize the efforts from every individual and synergies from cross collaborations.