About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Exp Level: 2-3 years
Role: Helpdesk Analyst
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To provide IT support and resolution of all types of incidents and requests reported to the IT Service Desk from a global customer base via email, phone and self-service.
· To provide navigational and operational help for a wide range of Barclays processes, procedures and IT systems.
· For all incidents and requests that cannot be immediately resolved, provides a timely an effective interface between users, support teams and service providers; ensuring that priority setting and escalation procedures are followed.
Risk and Control Objective
· Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
Basic Qualifications (minimum quantifiable requirements to qualify for this job)
· IT Service Desk or IT Helpdesk experience – Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Windows 7 Support Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Remote Access Support / Citrix Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Microsoft Office Suite support Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Apple OS Support Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Active Directory Administration Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· Ticketing System entry experience Min 1-2 yrs. experience
· High Volume Support Center experience handling 25- 40 calls daily – min 1-2 yrs. experience
· A + Certification
· Net + Certification
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now