Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You will develop and audit proactive safety management solutions
- You will anticipate HSE regulations and consequences on facilities
- You develop HSE training modules
- You will create a safe working place and improve return on investment
- You will improve the internal and external image of companies
- You will develop environmentally friendly alternatives
- You will have to share knowledge and expertise within multidisciplinary team.
- You hold a Master’s degree in safety/industrial engineering. Prevention adivsor level 1 and safety advisor certificates are a plus.
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- You are customer-focused
- Experience in process safety (HAZOP, SIL, ATEX,…)
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies
- Knowledge of European and Belgian EHS regulations (work equipment, working environment,…)