Head of Early and Emerging Talent
Located in either Woking, Telford or London.
Who you’ll be working with
If you want the opportunity to work in a team who are passionate about developing talent programmes for Capgemini’s graduates and apprentices, then this job would be perfect for you! We are a highly passionate, agile team and constantly strive to make a difference.
Working within a team of 5 we deliver over 20 apprenticeships and graduate programmes across our UK business. In 2021 we are hiring over 500 graduates and apprentices into Capgemini and this role will support our ambitions to grow our programmes and invest in our early and emerging talent community.
The focus of your role
The Head of Early and Emerging Talent’s role is to ensure the strategic development and delivery of the early and emerging talent area, driving innovative and continuous development of programmes across the UK business to grow the talent needed for the future. There is potential to get involved in the wider talent strategy as part of this role.
What you’ll do
- Ownership and accountability for early and emerging talent development programmes.
- Leadership of Capgemini’s UK Early and Emerging Talent team
- Early and Emerging Talent strategy design and implementation
- Stakeholder and Supplier Management at a strategic level for: Exec Sponsors, including CEO, UK HRD’s and Business Sponsors
- Escalation point for training provider and apprentice/graduate issues
- External representation of Capgemini’s graduate and apprentice programmes at key events including Tech Partnership employer board, PR opportunities and with universities and schools
- Determine how we best leverage the apprenticeship levy
- Ownership of Programme budgets
- Collaborating with the Early Careers Recruitment Director to deliver an exceptional, cross team experience to new joiners and to establish clear demand planning
- Leading key, UK wide initiatives and opportunities for strategically developing our Talent portfolio, including programmes such as Kickstart
What you’ll bring
• Previous in-depth experience of working in the Early & Emerging Talent space
• Experience of implanting innovative strategies to leverage the apprenticeship levy
• Past experience of managing external providers
• A flexible and proactive approach to undertaking a wide variety of tasks
• An ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring teams
• Confident, personal presentation and an impactful communication style
• An ability to work as part of a team and as part of a wider HR community
• Solid experience of managing a wide variety of stakeholders across a UK Business
• A curious and creative mind
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm