Capgemini Invent, the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, is looking for a Head of Digital Engineering and Manufacturing (DEAM).
Our DEAM unit focus on developing offerings and capabilities to help our clients with their digitalization agenda in product development, manufacturing and asset/plant lifecycle management. We support our clients in enabling new digital business models to achieve reduced time to market, reduced costs, improved service levels and raised quality.
This position is responsible for the DEAM unit at Capgemini Invent in Sweden and Finland.
What you will do?
- Business development.
Build and maintain solid client relationships and develop competitive value propositions resulting in a strong pipeline of sales.
Be an inspiring leader and role model, secure continuous development of your team and support them by providing the tools to deliver above customer expectations.
Be proactive and build strong relationships and secure collaboration, internally on a both local and global level, and be active in knowledge sharing.
Work together with our clients and our global, cross-discipline expertise to set both ambitious and realistic target states and roadmaps. Implement new ways of working, manage digital transformation programs and secure business benefits in collaboration with our clients.
What you will bring?
- 5+ years of work experience from management consulting, alternatively a combination of management consulting and leading roles within the R&D and/or manufacturing domain gained from working in a line organization.
- A solid understanding of Manufacturing and/or Automotive trends and challenges.
- A network in the R&D and/or manufacturing domain at Swedish clients.
- Deep content knowledge and experience from one or several of the following domains: Product Lifecycle Management, Asset Lifecycle Management, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Operations Management and Industry 4.0.
- Experience from working in an international environment with sales, business development, leadership and delivery.
- Excellent team spirit, high performance and passion to develop your skills further.
- A Master’s degree in Engineering.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Swedish and German is a plus.
The position is located in Gothenburg or Stockholm/Kungsholmen, but with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites (mainly in Sweden).
Why join us?
At Capgemini Invent, the future and your career are in your hands. Proactivity, networking, collaboration, and ambition thrive and are the foundations and key success factors. Our large both local and international network and resources will give you multiple opportunities to learn new and develop your skills. We have a strong focus on our people. Ensuring that our consultants get the best possible chance to perform and develop, means everything to us.
Want to join us?
Please apply and send your CV latest 8th August 2021. We will start screening the applications after last application date.