Who you’ll be working with
Our Customer Experience & Analytics (CXA) practice is a cornerstone of Capgemini Consulting’s digital capability. Together with our research partner MIT, we have presented our views on the market challenges and how organisations can transform themselves using the power of digital. Within CXA we have expertise in digital strategy, customer experience, marketing, CRM, All-Channel e.g. eCommerce, social, mobile, voice and branch. At the heart of this our insight and analytics capability.
The focus of your role
Our analytics capability is growing rapidly and we are seeking a senior hire to set a visionary direction, drive sales and the development of propositions and skills, taking a leadership role within Consulting and our clients. You will work closely with our digital practitioners in CXA and our account executives across a number of industry sectors, e.g. Consumer Products. The key outcomes you will drive are to:
- grow demand for digital insight and analytics work;
- provide a clear and well articulated view of the propositions and client work we will undertake in analytics within the context of our Digital Transformation proposition;
- make clear the people we will need, defining experience and skills from entry level to Principal consultants to meet growing demand;
- to develop relevant insight and analytics models that can be re-usable assets.
What you’ll do
- Selling: a key part of this role will be to work with our sector and client executives to identify, qualify and win digital and analytics business. This will entail building a network with both client executives and capability leaders, to discuss on a regular basis the strength and weakness of the pipeline and match supply with demand. This role will entail prioritising sales focus, driving and supporting bids, presenting to clients to win work.
- Propositions: through understanding the demand from different accounts help refine existing or develop new propositions that differentiate Capgemini in the marketplace vs Accenture, IBM, Deloitte etc and the boutiques and agencies, e.g. Havas, Human Digital etc.
- Talent, Skills and Recruitment: set direction of the people and skills we will need to meet demand working closely with Sector/Client Vice President and DTBA Vice President leadership.
- Deliver: In addition to a sales target this role will have a small billable utilisation target – we would expect this role to be involved in some delivery leadership with a flagship/key account.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll bring a track record in growing an Analytics capability, including sales, pre-sales experience either externally or internally within an organisation.
- Continuous learning ability to enhance understanding of the different types of analytics, the journey being undertaken over the next 2 years, developments in tools and technology.
- Good at networking across different capability groups to understand their challenges, bring together cross-capability skills to generate innovative solutions.
- The ability to understand what differentiating capabilities analytics technology provides to clients, ranging from the big players e.g. Teradata, SAS to smaller innovative players e.g. Clarabridge.
- In the past you’ll have used SQL, R, Python or Java to custom-code analytics (but not expected to do this now). In the past, you’ll also have put together conceptual (not technical) analytics architecture required to support organisational functions e.g. marketing.
- Good at managing multi-skilled teams of digital, marketing, operational and analytics experts.
Experience of, and be able to cover the scope of analytics from operational analytics (operational performance, fraud and risk, supply chain, asset management etc) versus customer analytics (behavioural insight, marketing optimisation, price sensitivity, demand sensing, churn drivers, social listening etc).
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, as well as variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.