At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Hardware & Software engineer, who can apply his/her knowledge and skills in an innovative engineering role. As an electronics engineer with strong technical skills, you will work on developing units for a client active in the aerospace sector.
- Understand the system in which the developed solution will be included, in order to define the solution accordingly
- Understand and study the implementation feasibility (mixing hardware and software constraints)
- Perform electrical and software specifications and system studies
- Define the functional architecture, propose a product breakdown in elementary functions
- Develop/adapt the embedded software used in a multi-core microcontroller
- Perform software coding, including handling of mission critical quality level
- Define and manage the lab test campaign that validates the developed solution
- Analyze and interpret simulation & lab test results
- Investigate on potential anomalies
- Write Reports, design justifications and various descriptive documents
- Use of simulation software to validate the solutions
- Perform the design robustness analyses (Margins analysis, Failure Mode analysis, …)
- Master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
- Experience working with Hardware and Software
- Experience with hardware development
- Experience with power electronics and PCB is a plus
- Knowledge of Python a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is desirable.