Reporting to the Hardware Global Category Manager for IT & Telco Group Procurement an experienced and committed individual who can implement and follow up with stakeholders a procurement strategy for Hardware purchases globally. The total spend covered is circa 40 M€ / year.
Role & responsibilities
- Demonstrate a strong ability to anticipate, map, consolidate and manage your portfolio to close best in class deals with Hardware vendors.
- Contribute and support the business in the ongoing development of the purchasing strategy for Hardware through the introduction of leading edge and best practice techniques.
- Collaborate with Local Procurement community to align purchasing strategy, identify spend leveraging opportunities and operationalize global agreements.
- Build a strong reporting to seek approval/commitment from procurement and key business leaders.
- Review and support category / market data and associated spend data analysis for management reporting.
- Develop and own category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting Procurement cost savings initiatives within group’s savings tool tracker (locally and globally).
- Deploy a strong Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) with your key suppliers by running performance reviews and organizing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Several years’ experience (5+) within a leading edge company recognised for its purchasing excellence.
- Hardware and IT category specific experience, strategic sourcing and proven ability to work in a logical and thorough way with ability to pay attention to details. A strong emphasis on risk management through negotiation of the appropriate contract terms and conditions.
- A track record of developing category plan related to IT categories globally and the associated achievement of cost savings.
- Ability to understand ongoing changes in the hardware market and adapt your procurement strategy accordingly.
If this interesting and demanding role appeals to you and if you want to join our Team, we’re looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail: Irina Hartung.