Profile :- Hadoop Developer
Experience :- 2 to 4 Years
Location :- Hyderabad
1. Hadoop HIVE spark Kaffka Role Summary Purpose We are looking for a Data Engineer to be part of our scrum teams and perform functional system development for Hadoop applications for our Enterprise Data Lake initiative.
2. This is high visibility fast paced key initiative will integrate data across internal and external sources provide analytical insights and integrate with our critical systems.
3. Essential Responsibilities Participate in the agile development process Participate code review process.
4. Work with team members to achieve business results in a fast paced and quickly changing environment Pair up with experienced data engineers to develop cutting edge Analytic applications leveraging.
5. Big Data technologies Hadoop NoSQL and In memory Data Grids Perform other duties and or projects as assigned Qualifications Requirements Bachelor s degree in a quantitative field such as Engineering Computer Science Statistics Econometrics and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
6. Hands on experience on writing shell scripts complex sql queries Hadoop commands and Git Ability to write abstracted reusable code components.
7. Programming experience in at least one of the following languages Scala Java or Python Desired Characteristics Analytical mindset Performance tuning experience.
8. Experience in developing Hive Sqoop Spark HBase on Hadoop Familiar with Ab Intio Hortonworks Zookeeper Oozie and Kafka is a plus.
9. Willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
10. Superior oral and written communication skills as well as the willingness to collaborate across teams of internal and external technical staff business analysts software support and operations staff.
11. Strong business acumen including a broad understanding of Synchrony Financial business processes and practices Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.