Profile :- Hadoop
Experience :- 4 to 6 Years
Location :- Pune
1. Overall purpose of role This role will support Financial Crime Data and Analytics team efforts in building and implementing a data lake which will promote and facilitate a data led approach for the identification and disruption of financial crime activities Serves as SME .
2. Big data core engineering and align his her understanding with overall purpose of the project and contribute in design development testing and maintenance on Big Data Platform Supports.
3. The Project Manager as well as Architect Owners in build frameworks and technical design and develop code with clear scope and acceptance criteria in line with Agile delivery methodology Act as a Technical Leads and generate flow diagrams tables mock ups and other methods to ensure features and stories are presented without ambiguity when designing.
4. the solution Technical ownership of code delivery and ensuring code quality is maintained Involve in test phases and work towards early resolution of defects and ensuring permanent fix Effective liaison with Infrastructure .
5. Knowledge of distributed computing architecture core hadoop component HDFS Spark Yarn Map Reuduce Hbase HIVE Impala and related technologies Technical Design and development of ETL Hadoop and Analytics services components Contribute in end to end architecture and process flow.
6. Understand Business requirement and publish reusable designs Result oriented approach with ability to provide apt solutions Proficient in performance improvement fine tuning ETL and Hadoop implementations Should be proficient in Hadoop along with Spark and Scala which is a mandatory skill Conduct code reviews across projects Takes responsibility for ensuring that build and code adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies Can work independently with minimum supervision Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Experience Exposure to SQL advanced SQL skills Experience band 4 5 Years.