Role – Hadoop Developer
Experience – 3 to 6 Years
Location – Pune
Job DescriptionRole: Engineer/Senior Engineer
Technology enthusiasts with Object oriented programming skills who can deliver engineering capabilities for the Web Customer channel serving millions of customers in the US
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a degree in Computer Science or Applied Computer Science
• Technology Enthusiast
• Good understanding and exposure about Data Structure and Algorithms
• Strong experience on Bigdata / Hadoop Technlogy stack in Hadoop, Hive, Scala, Spark Streaming, Kafka, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Python
• Experience in SQL like database is an added advantage.
• Clear understanding of ETL Methodology. Experience in ETL would be added advantage.
• UNIX experience including shell scripting. Cluster Management, Kerberos for security
• Ability to evaluate code for performance, understand key code metrics and take design decisions.
• Success stories in product engineering, coaching, persuading, and analysing code-not just writing it.
• Current with modern and developing technologies/frameworks, providing specific examples
Good to have:
• Proven track record for agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing
• Active contributor to open source including project successes
• GitHub account with valuable open source contributions
• Take ownership of applications assigned for development and support activity
• Ensure all SLA’s are met for assigned tasks.
• Perform on-call support and pager duties as assigned by Team lead.
• Strong Bigdata / Hadoop skills including
• Strong data warehousing and OLTP system knowledge from database/ETL development perspective.
• Exposure to Agile Scrum Methodology.
• Ability to collaborate across teams to deliver complex systems and components.
• Evaluate Application to be crafted/refactored towards continuous delivery.(Toggle management etc )