A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Hadoop Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Looking for Hadoop Developer with 2 to 6 years of experience to join our growing Hadoop Production Support team
- The hire will be responsible for supporting Hadoop application handling production support operations incident management and root cause analysis of issues
- Work as a Developer for production support and enhancements using Hadoop Spark and Kafka
- Being able to participate in Design Solutions Architecture discussions
- Work with Global teams and strong commitment to delivery
- Communicating on production support issues and managing tickets resolutions and reporting metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and or equivalent experience
- 4 years of hands on experience with Big Data technologies Specifically Hadoop Hive Spark Scala Java Sqoop MapR DB and Pig
- 2 years of experience in Big data platform production support projects
- Skilled in development of Structured Spark Streaming applications using Scala
- Proficiency in Hive and Kafka
- Strong experience in data warehousing and ETL tools like Ab Initio Talend or Informatica
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for Customers
- Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology is added plus
- Performance tuning experience is added plus Strong verbal and written communication
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law