Hadoop developer – 2 to 4 years – Pune
• Hadoop development and implementation.
• Loading from disparate data sets.
• Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
• Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop.
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
• Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
• Maintain security and data privacy.
• Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
• High-speed querying.
• Managing and deploying HBase.
• Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters.
• Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
• Propose best practices/standards