Hadoop developer – 2 to 4 Years – Chennai
– Strong development experience is a must. Consistent track record for education and professional career.
– Experience with Apache Spark (required)
– Good to have experience with Storm, Kafka, NiFi, Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib, Spark GraphX, Flink, Samza, Map Reduce
– Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
– Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
– Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
– Good understanding of Object oriented design, Design Patterns
– Has done development or debugging on Linux/ Unix platforms.
– Motivation to learn innovative trade of programming, debugging and deploying
– Self starter, with excellent self-study skills and growth aspirations
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Flexible attitude, perform under pressure.
– Test driven development, a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
– A good team player with ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Hadoop data engineer
Storm, Kafka, NiFi, Spark Streaming, Spark MLlib, Spark GraphX, Flink, Samza, Map Reduce
Good to have Java, Scala, R
Extensive Junit in projects.
– Improve complex data flow, data structures and database design to move to next generation platform.
– Maintain, enhance, and implement bug fixes and support the product and data systems; proactively monitor events, investigate issues, analyze solutions, and drive problems through to resolution.
– Collaborate with team on data solutions and domain modelling.
– Enforce good agile practices like story estimation and test-driven development.
– Identify opportunities for continuous and automated deployment.
– Introduce and follow good development practices, innovative frameworks, and technology solutions that help business move faster.
– Drive continuous improvement and innovation.
– Work with cross functional teams effectively