SUMMARY: Looking for Big Data Architect with strong E2E architecture experience in Big Data Analytics, Hadoop design/development, Hadoop security
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Solution Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment.
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and a across more than one technical domain.
- Design and build scalable infrastructure and platform to collect and process very large amounts of data (structured and unstructured), including streaming/ real-time data, in memory processing
- Work closely across an array of various teams and organizations in the company and industry (including partners, customers and researchers).
- Demonstrated experience in real world IT or other solutions environments including creating (with a team) a product or IT solution in the area of Big Data Analytics
- Strong communication skills including representing company in industry standards organizations or industry technical forums or events in Cloud Security
- Strong technical team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
- Ability to develop technical relationships with end-users, ISVs, OEMs and platform architects and Proof-Of-Concept engineers.
- MS/MTech in Computer Science or related field
- 13+ years of technical solutions experience including 5+ years of in a combination of relevant Big Data/Analytics areas including:
- Enterprise Business Intelligence and Analytics (e.g., SAP HANA, Oracle, IBM, Teradata)
- Expert level understanding of Hadoop and other Industry Big Data Frameworks including technologies – Hadoop, Sqoop, Spark, Hive, HBASE/Cassandra, Flume, HAWQ
- Experience with a range of big data architectures and architecture patterns
- Industry vertical applications for Big Data/Analytics
- Underlying infrastructure for Big Data Solutions (Clustered/Distributed Computing, Storage, Networking, MPP
- Deployment of a large distributed Big Data Application across Geographies
- Experience designing, building and operating cloud services in IT, Systems Integrator or Service Provider.
- Strong interpersonal , team & communication skills
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills