- Associate would be working as Guide Wire Developer.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Develop and document code using Guidewire modules and components.
• Provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities.
• Ensure all requirements, functional and non-functional, are met.
• Participate in business requirements reviews and provide feedback to senior developers Soft Skills.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards. • Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Strong commitment to personal excellence and high quality coding standards.
• Solution focused and methodical, careful attention to detail.
• A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
• Has good situational leadership skills, Primary skill sets.
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Exposure to Guide wire Modules and Components
- Any Product of Guidewire (Claimcenter/Policycenter/Billingcenter)
- Integration Test.
- Unit Test.
Experience: 2 to 8 years