An overview of the role:
We are currently seeking a top performing Guidewire Delivery Lead with hands on experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, and BillingCenter to join our successful Insurance Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be based in the UK and expected to travel.
You’ll need to have demonstrable experience of Guidewire Products along with a strong understanding of Guidewire in general. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and be comfortable leading a team to deliver end-to-end, from working with the client to gather business requirements to ensuring the delivery of a quality assured solution into production and overseeing the handover of that solution to the maintenance and support teams.
We’re really keen to hear from you if you have experience working with a range of technologies in a scrum / agile environment.
We’re happy to receive applications from candidates across all levels of experience who are interested in a permanent, fulltime role. All positions are based in the UK, with travel required to client locations throughout our network.
We are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Working closely with our clients, our consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
Why this role?
Your responsibilities will include:
• Own the delivery of end-to-end Guidewire delivery programme / project for Capgemini clients; leading, coordinating and organising remote teams in a collaborative environment.
• Apply the delivery lifecycle methods (including Agile) to secure a rapid and safe execution to meet the requirements of the project.
• Work closely with client stakeholders to understand business vision/end-state and lead the delivery to ensure the development of quality assured technical solutions.
• Work with the Architecture team, contributing to the solution design, and helping to secure solutions to meet the business requirements, ensuring standardisation and re-use throughout.
• Lead each of the teams (functional / analysis, architecture, development, testing, implementation / deployment, security etc.) to ensure the design and build meet the client’s requirements and comply with client and Capgemini standards.
• Manage the overall handover of support (release exist and knowledge transfer process).
• Hands on support across the team with peer reviews as needed.
• Apply Project, Delivery, Financial and Stakeholder Management best practice throughout.
• Work with other technology workstreams collaboratively for the success of Insurance Transformation
• Experience in support/leading pre-sales solution
• Capability building, bringing innovation and thought leadership for the Insurance Practice.
You’ll bring the following:
• Insurance delivery (Guidewire delivery preferred)
• Execute development engagements (AM/Prod Support experience additionally is an advantage)
• Technical background or knowledge of core technology important, can be compensated if good domain background (testing management profiles not interested)
• Ability to work and manage scope, timeline and teams to deliver.
• Have basic understanding of financials.
• Should have sound knowledge in processes and delivery methodologies.
• Good communication skills
• Onsite experience short/long-term is important (only offshore experience will be reviewed for interview process on case-to-case basis)
• Should be ready for short-term travels as necessary.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.