The focus of your role
We are currently seeking a top performing Guidewire Configuration Lead with hands on experience in Guidewire Policy suite to join our successful Insurance Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
What you’ll do
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Guidewire Configuration Developer with Technical / Management skills in the area of Guidewire PolicyCenter in the Insurance Domain. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
What you’ll bring
The successful candidate will be responsible for all requirements gathering from Business Analysts, client workshops and demonstrations that take place. They will also be responsible for the Guidewire (Policy) product setup and configuration through understanding about the design, runtime and test environments.
They will also require the following experience;
- Guidewire (Policy) product setup and configuration (Thorough understanding about design, runtime and test environments)
- Strong knowledge in Guidewire (Policy) Product data model entities and relationship.
- Minimum one development (full Guidewire project implementation) project experience.
- Will be responsible for onshore & offshore configuration teams.
- Strong client interaction & stakeholder Management
- Onsite-offsite co-ordination
- PC configuration/development (applying policy transactions according to requirements, good understanding of product/data model, configuration of rules, workflows and PC UIs)
- Design, Code & Unit Test Cases review
- Validating requirements to ensure that there are no gaps
- Supporting QA, Integration, Conversion
- Coordinating deployments
- Use UML to perform the object oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analyzing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirements
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
- Ensure all delivery time lines are met with good quality
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.