We are currently seeking a top performing Configuration Lead with hands on experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter and/or PolicyCenter to join our successful Insurance Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Configuration Lead who has experience in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
- Guidewire (Policy) product setup and configuration (Thorough understanding about design, runtime and test environments)
- Strong knowledge in Guidewire (Policy) Product data model entities and relationship.
- Minimum one development (full Guidewire project implementation) project experience.
- Will be responsible for onshore & offshore configuration teams.
- Strong client interaction & stakeholder Management
- Onsite-offsite co-ordination
- PC configuration/development (applying policy transactions according to requirements, good understanding of product/data model, configuration of rules, workflows and PC UIs)
- Design, Code & Unit Test Cases review
- Validating requirements to ensure that there are no gaps
- Supporting QA, Integration, Conversion
- Coordinating deployments
- Use UML to perform the object oriented analysis and design and documentation of the project, including analyzing software configuration item requirements and writing up use cases based on those requirements
- Provide estimates for design, coding, unit and integration testing efforts, and post-launch activities
- Ensure all delivery time lines are met with good quality
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Strong Configuration / Integration skills (v7.0 or above) – Desired areas of technical/functional expertise include GOSU, PCF, XML, Product Model, Activity Assignments, Forms Inference.
- Experience in Guidewire ClaimsCenter or PolicyCenter (any version).
- Experience in Property & Casualty insurance domain.
- Knowledge in at least one Software Configuration Management tool like SVN, CVS etc.
- Working knowledge of one or more SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- A positive “can do” attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.