The focus of your role
We are currently seeking a top performing Lead Business Analyst with hands on experience in Guidewire Policy suite to join our successful Insurance Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
What you’ll do
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Guidewire Business Analyst who has experience in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
What you’ll bring
- Execute high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing). To include: identifying and optimally defining process flows and user interface use cases.
- Ability to lead and manage requirement gathering sessions, meetings and presentations.
- Drive the assistance in scoping and sizing project phases.
- Solid understanding of project scope change process control and ability to lead success change control plan.
- Ensure that team is engage at client site and identify opportunities and issues to share.
- Effectively manage individual workload, mentor and proactively communicate status updates
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Support development team on translation of functional requirements
- Validate that design solution is per the business specification
- Plan and execute user acceptance testing
- Requirements definition and documentation
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Solicit, gather, and analyse, user input and requirements
- Identify and involve key stakeholders
- Author and compile user stories / use cases
- Interface with technical managers and teams
- Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.