The job on offer
Capgemini has a proud tradition of supporting and developing our leaders and we are about to embark on the next generation of this journey. We have a unique opportunity for someone to work with the top executives in Capgemini group on their development and to strengthen the leadership bench to help future proof our business and deliver on our growth agenda.
You’ll bring wealth of experience in succession planning, leadership assessment, executive coaching and development, gained from working in global technology, consulting or professional services environments. You’ll join a team passionate about enabling leaders to be the best they can be, for their teams, their clients, their partners and their communities.
This role can be based in the UK, France, Germany or The Netherlands, but some travel will be required from time to time. Fluency in English is a mandatory requirement and if you speak another European language, that would be advantageous.
- Partner with HR and Talent colleagues to align, conduct, report and drive insights from strategic talent reviews
- Provide executive career and development coaching, incl. senior team coaching
- Maintain a dynamic and continuous dialogue with our senior leaders and nurture a diverse pipeline of future leaders
- Manage succession planning at the top of the house
- Facilitate transversal moves and contribute to hiring and promotion decisions
- Partner with other Talent, Learning and HR functions on projects like senior leader onboarding and transitions, executive and emerging leader development, international mobility, mentoring etc.
- Proven experience of executive and team coaching
- Gravitas to engage with the most senior leaders in Capgemini Group
- A passion to create diverse and inclusive pipelines and a track record of innovation in this space
- An ability to use data and analytics to support pipeline building
- Experience of running talent reviews and managing talent end to end
- Professional services and /or technology experience
- Solid understanding of the executive coaching, education and development market
- A career profile that has spanned across a number of geographic territories
- Behavioural science degree or equivalent experience
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com