Position location: Rosemont, IL
End user Support including Hand/Eyes needs for IT Service for PC imaging, End user support, for Intel and MacBook and Audio-Visual support. Provide Hand & Eyes support for Group IT as required.
• Onsite point of contact for the Service desk for L2 request
• Manage Escalation around PC and all Onsite related issues
• Manage onsite New Hire Onboarding
• Support for various ad-hoc initiatives / projects / audits /asset inventory
• Onsite Support for Global or Regional Group Infra or AM IT IM/AM hand/eyes need for ticket driven requests (Telephony, VTC, Network)
• Onsite Provisioning and Depot Activities
• Onsite and Remote Users support
• Escalated L2 Support Management: will provide remote support to end users within the scope of ap-proved support
• Support Voice team and 3rd party vendor to solve Audio Visual related problems
• Manage the asset inventory and update the regular changes
Sub functions – Service Management and Compliance:
Handling ITSM tickets – incidents and requests – by properly analyzing the details and taking appropriate action
Ensuring that incidents and requests are resolved within the SLA
Pulling data ITSM tool and preparing timely & accurate reports
Preparing and maintaining detailed process documentations as and when required and updat-ing the same on a regular basis
Recognize and Highlighting incident and trends which hampers team’s productivity
Attend weekly conference calls / meetings with various teams to provide provisioning and re-claim status
Reaching out and setting up calls by involving different onshore and offshore teams whenever required for resolving any issues/confusions hampering smooth operations
• Technical or 2-year Associate Degree Preferred or Microsoft Certifications, PC technical Certification.
• MacBook support experience is preferred
• Audio Visual equipment like Polycom, Cisco, MS Surface Hub and other presentation technologies
• Must be able to do intermediate level of PC HW physical parts replacement (laptops and desktops)
• Intermediate PC Imaging process including knowledge of SCCM, Ghost, Partition tools, PC hardware and SW trouble shooting
• Experience of handling tickets on a Ticket Management tool and Asset Management Systems such as BMC Remedy / HP IT Service Manager / Service Now
• Solid understanding of the IT Service Management concepts such as SLA, OLA, ITIL
• Excellent knowledge and experience on MS Excel – analysis and reporting – with the use of formulas, functions etc.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills – as the job role involves closely coordinating with the onshore teams, clients and users daily
• Should be able to prioritize tasks based on the impact and urgency
• Open to work in flexible shifts
• Take complete ownership of the tasks at hand and adhere to agreed timelines
• Willingness to travel within the US and CA
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.