The Graphic Designer will be a member of the Learning Lifecycle Management (LLM) team, based out of Mumbai. The role is required for developing e-learning material for onshore/offshore clients. As a Graphic Designer, his/her core role will encompass the following key tasks:
- Work with the content development team to produce instructor-led and web-based (e-learning) training courses.
- Understand requirements and create UI/graphic assets to meet the requirements.
- Support with the development of training collateral from a Graphic Design point of view.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing a range of creative presentations, collages, images, graphical user interfaces, flash movies, icons that become components to customer products.
- Create demonstrations and simulations of software applications/tools.
- Edit audio files and integrate audio in the course.
- Develop graphics and layouts for brochures, banners, training manuals, illustrations and posters.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Manage projects from end to end and coordinate with stakeholders, SMEs, and internal team
- Handle client communication and reporting
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Graduate/Post graduate (Full time)
- Ability to analyze content and present it in the most effective way to enhance learning
- Ability to coordinate with Instructional Designers on content production
- Sketching and storyboarding skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, XML/HTML & Flash integration and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to edit audio files and integrate audio in a course
- Knowledge of HTML/XML tags
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Strong conceptual, layout and typographical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management and self-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail