Graphic Designer | 5 to 7 years | Kolkata
- Support the execution of the M&C activities aligned with the annual Global joint Marketing & Sales plan / Offerings launches / campaigns.
- Support formatting of internal communications.
- Take initial creative direction and ideas and convert them into working, visual communication solutions across digital mediums.
- Able to creatively enhance presentation by integrating elements designed in Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop.
- Introduce / leverage new formats like Info graphic, iPDF and other digital designs.
- Maintain speed of execution and response upon deadline.
- Improve overall creativity.
- Understanding client and team briefs.
- Conceptualization of designs from scratch as required per the brief.
- Present online information in a visually appealing and exciting manner.
- Maintain a high quality of deliverables and reduce the number of iterations.
- Ensure quality review of all deliverables before distribution.
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders to collect necessary inputs.
- Ensure a disciplined way of capturing and recording information/inputs/knowledge; maintain and update a repository of all online and other media related materials for support and distribution to all stake holders.
- Understand Business Services’ M&C overall plan to organize and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Support the marketing team with the development of best-in-class documentation files for all sales and marketing collaterals, events.
- Visualization of briefs to think and give form to strong creative ideas especially in PPT & Word media.
- Track, collect and report out all stats on a monthly report to measure all activities.
June 10, 2021