Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining optimum utilization (minimum expected utilization not less than 75%)
- Work in close collaboration with NL offshore design lead and the onshore Productions Lead, providing documentation, design, layout and production of marketing projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with the front office NL team members about the planning and projects of the assigned projects.
- Take initial creative direction and ideas and convert them into working, visual communication solutions. Visual solutions must work across documentation and print mediums
- Show proactivity in suggesting/working for new pilots/different projects
- Understanding requirements and demonstrating effective communication skills (especially when planning cannot be followed)
- Brainstorming and idea exchange with onshore counterpart
- Ability to be creative within established brand guidelines and template framework
- Ensure constant quality control before deliverables are sent to client.
- Participate in trainings and internal workshops
- Minimum 4 years experience in digital and print media combined.
- Perfect understanding of documentation, print, digital and web technologies.
- Strong handson skills in latest (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and Adobe Design Suits (Adobe In design / Illustrator / Photoshop a must.
- Ability to accept art direction quickly and with few iterations under minimal supervision
- Ability to make conceptual design decisions and to be able to communicate the reasoning behind those decisions.
- Ability to create different options or solutions (if needed) for the client
- Ability to work within established corporate brand
- Ability to create and package correct mechanical files per exact specifications from various internal and external production vendors
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, competencies in time management, capacity planning & work volume management and control strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be selfmotivated to prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Must be an effective problem solver with keen eye for details.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design with proven experience as a Production Artist.
- Should have an impressive portfolio of works
- Prior experience in corporate branding (preferably for IT client) is a plus
- Award winners will have a definite advantage