Graduate Functional Consultant 2022
Location : Birmingham, Woking, Holborn (London), Manchester
Intakes: February, March, May, July & September 2022
Who you’ll be working with
Our industry-leading developing and engineering community are at the top of their game. Responsible for some of the world’s most imaginative websites, applications and technical advancements, they refuse to be constrained by the limits of today’s technology – instead developing for tomorrow’s needs. From the most senior field experts to those just starting out in their careers, this is a team that works together to blow the competition out of the water.
The Focus of Your Role
Our Functional Consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as Subject Matter Experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365 related, our Functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are able to translate it into the technical requirements for our Dynamics 365 developers working to implement the solution.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform.
- You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack.
- You’ll take responsibility for the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- You’ll work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges.
What you’ll bring
- A bachelor’s degree, a management qualification and/or relevant and practical IT experience.
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements.
- A flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders.
- You may be required to work away from home during the week.
- Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
Find out more and apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.