- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project with minimum guidance
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen;
- Familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
- Analyze and redesign processes within the area of expertise in a specific client business context and drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) alignment within the area of expertise
- Drive performance improvement by applying best in practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Drive process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Drive DGEM alignment within the area of expertise
- Actively contributes to the development of new tools, offers, points of view and methodologies
- Use more advanced functionalities available in the systems to drive process improvement or that can fully or partially automate and drive efficiencies with a task.
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Economic education
- Strong business knowledge and experience, management skills, decision making skills.
- Certified in at least one DGEM Tech technologies
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification