Do you want to be involved in creating the next generation of technology and building the digital future?
Are you passionate about setting up Cloud solutions and delivering value to people globally for some of the world’s biggest brands?
Join us in Capgemini’s ambition to become one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
Being a Google Cloud Architect at Capgemini, you will design and implement cloud strategies and solutions that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech. We work with well-known brands and projects with large audiences and we have global alliances with heavy tech providers.
You will have endless possibilities to grow, help people, extend your career and to deliver solutions that are used globally.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly talented architect or senior developer who has a huge passion for cloud solutions. You are driven by developing secure services in the cloud as well as setting up tools and best practices for development teams to make best use of the chosen cloud platform. Additionally, you are passionate about using cloud technology to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
Skills that we are looking for:
- Experience in development or architecture in Google Cloud Platform
- Background in infrastructure or software development (Java)
- Knowledge in Kubernetes or GKE
- Container technologies, microservices and serverless architecture
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture
… and experience that is good to have:
- Knowledge in development or architecture in AWS or Azure Platform
- Have passed one or more AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform certification exams
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count