- Support in creation of compelling content for sales enablement collaterals with respect to new Customer Experience Offerings meant for internal & external audiences – Account executives and Sales reps.
- Managing and building of proactive pitches and client-facing collateral.
- Ability to give compelling sales presentations on new Customer Experience offerings to an internal audience and a range of prospective clients.
- Ability to comprehend business aspects of a technical CX offering for a sales deal
- Building of relevant collateral and coordination with various onshore & offshore stakeholders for internal Capgemini events to familiarize Sales Reps and Account teams with the CX portfolio & offerings.
- Ensure all content is in compliance with defined templates
- Collaboration (via emails, calls,etc.) with various Practice teams, SMEs, Account Executives across DCX to gather and build content.
- Work with marketing teams in building of relevant content for internal portals as well as external websites.
- Support information requests and market research requests (search, collate, package and provide right insights and content) for account planning and sales pursuits.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – should be able to translate technical content into business parlance and build strong marketing and sales-enablement collaterals.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Ability to coordinate between various stakeholders and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Proficiency in MS Office – PPT, Word, Excel.
- Good to have : Prior knowledge of Digital Customer Experience & experience in Sales or Marketing roles.