An overview of the role
In Business Services we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, digital business transformation ranging in scope from advisory consulting through to full outsourcing of operations. Having the right people with exemplary skills, gives every client the right result.
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Practice, you will have the opportunity to use your sustainability and carbon accounting expertise to shape the future of business operations. You will drive an expansion of our best in class finance and accounting processes to fully include carbon accounting.
Why this role?
Through Best-In-Class processes, we create new efficiencies using leading techniques, combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, you will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Be recognized as a carbon accounting authority with a clear understanding of carbon accounting processes,
- Define approaches required by organizations to set up a carbon accounting function
- Understand the Greenhouse Gas Protocol and related lifecycle assessment standards
- Develop and maintain client relationships that can be leveraged to win business
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Track market developments in sustainability protocols, lifecycles and supporting technologies
- Deliver complex presentations, lead discussions with senior management clients
- Active participation in the product positioning (e.g. by attending and speaking at different conferences and events, publishing articles, etc.)
- Drive process improvement through strong domain knowledge and technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Encourage, support, and enable individuals, exploring new ways to engage them and help identify the greater contributions they can make to the business.
- Set and communicates vision, goals and objectives in an inspiring and motivational manner and ensures staff have career and development plans and that these are achievable.
- Participate in or leads successful recruiting efforts, evaluating candidates against organization / project needs and position/role demands
As a recognised thought leader you shape a piece of the FPIA business, and you are a leader in your domain(s). You will create a business platform from which you deliver next generation innovations, generate business volume and/or value through Best In Class processes and automation and develop high-level business relations.
Our clients—some of the world’s leading companies—operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. As an innovator and master in your domain, you will be accountable for inventive product development and high-quality execution and management of your domain processes. We want you to be inspired to reimagine what the future holds for your domain and our clients and drive new ideas for product development. You will therefore be expected to:
- As a recognized thought leader, leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to develop an innovative team culture and constantly explore opportunities for account development.
- Design and deliver end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement
- Drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) development within the expert community
- Lead the development of new tools, PoV and methodologies individually and through networks (e.g. centres of excellence) and is able to coach others in subjects mastered
- Define new processes and the associated workflow, responsibilities, templates, SLAs etc.
- Provide guidance to the operations team in optimal implementation of process (s); oversees execution of processes and ensures adherence to GPM.
- Manages complex operational issues and is responsible for profitability and productivity of the contract.
- Continuously improves the service by identifying potential risks and resolving them through innovative reliable tools, methodologies and actions proposals
- Creates and publishes best in class documents for the benefit of larger BSV teams.
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture within domain, good understanding of the business, emerging trends, disruptions and the impact on organizational finances and services.
- Demonstrate an extended ability to think outside of the box and challenge convention
- Provides expert inputs to solutioning and bid teams for external RFPs/bids as required Responsible for the overall execution of the process and it’s quality.
- Contributes to the strategic development of your domain by contributing to transition projects and sharing “best in class” processes, techniques and latest technologies.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.