Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organisation that focuses on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance.
This is a dedicated alliance partner marketing leadership role, working closely with our global partner marketing teams and with key internal stakeholders (sales, marketing and practice teams), to build and execute a strategic marketing plan and deliver end to end partner marketing initiatives and activities.
The focus of your role
In this role, you would be responsible for full GTM, marketing and sales enablement programs for our FSSBU Global Alliances organisation
What you’ll do
- Build and execute a global partner marketing strategy, including all aspects of the GTM
- Work with global practices, sales leadership and their teams to define and deliver a clear strategy and approach to market
- Consolidate activities and maintain a global 2021 GTM calendar
- Working collaboratively, own all aspects of the global alliances marketing plan, including campaigns, brochures, solution launch newsletters, webinars, events, social media, podcast etc
- Own and execute partner and internal sales enablement programs
- Build strong relationships with marketing leads within our key strategic partners
- Leverage FS and Group marketing teams to execute key marketing activities
- Understand FS market trends and prioritise accordingly
What you’ll bring
- Partner marketing experience
- Experience / understanding of the financial services domain and its priorities
- Global exposure
- SI or vendor technology experience (cloud technology particularly beneficial)
- A keen drive and motivation for innovation
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.