Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
Responsible for delivering all aspects of employee focused communications, information collation and dissemination, ensuring clear, open and accessible information about the business, our services, our operational activities, and our people within the Managed Services team in Cloud Infra.
Particular emphasis for the role is the appropriate messaging of senior exec communications, the development and implementation of the internal communications strategy within Managed Services, and the promotion of thought leadership in this part of the business.
All communications should ultimately aim to inform, involve and drive employees in order to enhance knowledge, business contribution, and create a sense of belonging to the wider Cloud Infra team and to the Group at large.
What will make you special
- Work with the Head of Communications & Change to plan, review and edit all internal communications
- Work closely with the senior exec team to agree on content, audience, and messaging
- Define the communications strategy for Managed Services
- Establish, share, and execute communications plan(s)
- Take support the organization of major SBU internal communications events such as kick-offs/roadshows, and fully contribute to the staging of these events
- Bring innovation to the communications arena through use of varied mediums – including digital
- Source, write, and edit stories for the local intranet and various newsletters and other channels, sharing, when relevant, success stories with a Group-wide audience via the Group’s global intranet platform ‘Talent’
- Master and leverage all Group communications tools, including social media tools
- Support specific one-off communications projects as required
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in a challenging and evolving business environment. Managing your own time you meet agreed targets and develop plans for definite work.
Fully competent in your area, you take sound decisions and deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your opinion.
- Talent CMS
- Sharepoint 2.0
- Message and Newsletter Builder – Talent
- Yammer, Twitter, Facebook
- External – Orange Services
- Knowledge and experience of writing and editing news articles in business English
- Flair and flexibility with writing style to suit different media
- An understanding of org change management in relation to internal comms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good customer communication and relationship building
- Excellent analysis skills and attention to detail
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.