Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Before you start our induction training, we will check if you have:
- Proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the SSC or outsourcing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, digital workforce, enterprise wide transformation) and its role to support businesses plus capability to translate them into a compelling value for our Clients
- Experience and success track in Project Management of medium and large scale projects (PMO certification will be an asset)
- Flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with peers and stakeholders on different seniority levels
- Understanding of business development process related to consulting products and willing to support sales bids across all phases (a proven experience and success track would be an additional advantage)
- Ability to adapt and effectively act in a consulting work environment
- Expertise and experience in process transformation (especially Finance) and / or running operations would be an asset
- Lead, deliver and oversee Global Business Services related projects as a whole or their components accordingly to time, cost and expected quality. Participate to a various extend in a bid related to the Capgemini’s transformation products across our value proposition
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively grow Capgemini’s offering and product portfolio
- Act as a coach, guide and advise individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be cooperating closely with various teams to support our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS transformation journey towards truly digitized enterprise based on frictionless processes. Starting from shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, through GBS design and large-scale process transformations, finalizing with implementation of the chosen digital operating models, you will help us in further strengthening our market position.
We seek focused and inspired individual who have the special power to deliver the highest quality and satisfaction that Clients expect from the Capgemini Group.
- Salary aligned with your seniority and expertise levels
- Being part of a unique team of experts and professionals, working as a pure consulting team
- A freedom and flexibility in shaping up your career path within the Capgemini Group
- Working on transformation projects with our Clients you would have opportunity to ‘touch and feel’ the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- Unlimited and free access to well-known and recognized on-line training platforms: e.g. Coursera, MIT Sloan Management Review Polska, Education First for English online, MyAudibooks
- Private medical care for you and your family,
- Benefit Card, additional life insurance