Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the VP of Content, Digital and Influencers, the Analyst Relations Director will be part of the Global Marketing and Communications organisation within Capgemini. You will be highly collaborative and will work closely with senior executives across business units, sectors, portfolio offerings and regions in a highly complex environment. Strong leadership and decision-making skills are a must.
The focus of your role
You will set the strategy and overall plan for the Analyst Relations program in support of the Group’s ambition, portfolio evolution and unified Go To Market. You will manage the Analyst Relations team focused on driving positive relationships with leading industry analysts and awareness/coverage of Capgemini’s vision, strategy, differentiation, portfolio of offerings, sector capabilities and market traction. You will Deliver an integrated and innovative approach to Capgemini’s influence program alongside the marketing, ABM, sector, portfolio, sales, digital, communications, and advisor relations teams.
What you’ll do
- Develop the overarching strategic plan for Global Analyst Relations and ensure execution against all aspects of the program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships between senior analysts and senior Capgemini leadership in order to deliver strategically important outcomes.
- Provide guidance to senior executives, strategy and marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Assist the sales and ABM teams to manage analyst impact in opportunities and support with insights as well as advisory from analysts.
- Ensure the team develops an integrated plan with marketing which supports message validation, as well as external campaigns.
- Work closely with the advisor relations team to ensure key assets and content are leveraged across both programs.
- Lead the Industrialization of core AR processes in order to drive further efficiencies into the program.
- Develop, prioritize and monitor an analyst report calendar to maximize positive coverage
- Manage the global annual analyst and advisor event and support local variants across the globe.
- Work closely with the Analyst Relations KM lead to deliver consistent, valuable content / assets and communications to the broader organization. Ensure the KM program is evolving to meet changing consumption requirements and channels.
- Manage global research contract negotiations with analyst firms and ensure the group contracts are maximizing value to the organization through proactive management and reporting on usage and outcomes.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience of analyst relations and/or B2B services marketing experience
- Experience of working in a large, global environment – ability to work and thrive through organisational complexity and influence perspectives / drive results.
- Strong capability to think strategically across internal boundaries and deliver an end-to-end, integrated perspective of Capgemini to the analyst audience
- High degree of attention to detail and an ability to manage delivery of simultaneous deadline dependent projects
- Deep relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, communication and writing skills
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs