Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FSSBU) has a unique opportunity for an experienced alliance partner, based in London or Paris, to manage our global Pega partnership.
This is an alliance leadership and business development role working closely with our sales and practice teams as well as the broader, global sales and marketing team. This person is responsible for our Pega alliance strategy, market value proposition and offerings, joint business development, sales engagement and enablement, ultimately delivering incremental growth for the FSSBU organisation.
What you’ll do
• Alliance strategy thought leadership business development and sales engagement
• Deliver incremental partner bookings and revenue for Capgemini and associated Partners
• Accelerate pipeline deals opportunity engagement
• Sales practice engagement and alignment promote value to clients
• Build and articulate the Capgemini partner value proposition become partner of choice
• Thought leadership and subject matter expertise on partner technologies delivering new offerings
• Identify new market opportunities and deliver new offerings to market delivering growth and brand improvement becoming partner of choice
• Drive strategic growth initiatives including key partner triangulation
• Represent Capgemini and managing partner stakeholder relationships globally across all levels
• Delivering against key growth initiatives maintaining alignment and collaboration across Capgemini group
• Ownership of global GTM through focused alignment and collaboration
• Manage the alliance business structured engagement cadences and business reviews
• Stakeholder management and full business alignment
• Creating and enhancing GTM offers solutions for pipeline generation leveraging market analysis Driving pipeline and bookings through solution driven campaigns
• Creating RFP / RFI proactive proposition for clients support through the sales cycle till opportunity is booked
• Be prepared to fill in for BDEs / MDEs
• Launch new initiatives to accelerate
• Manage a large network of partner professionals engage utilize 40 partner resources for Financial Services
• Define partner KPIs and deliverables and track to it
What you’ll bring
Background: experienced IT professional, with global / multi country alliance, business development, pre-sales/ delivery and/or sales experience.
– Track record of successful alliance and/or sales management
– Solid experience in relevant technology organizations
– Product and solution experience in Pega and related technologies preferable
– Alliances management, experience with networking in complex organizations
– Sales management skills including pipeline management and forecasting
– Global market awareness
– Strong Executive presence
– Rigorous program management and change management skills
– Global perspective and thinking
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Sales, alliance and marketing experience
– Business acumen
– Excellent presentation skills
– Industry and technology understanding
– Strong negotiation and conflict management skills, understanding of win/win
– Ability to influence and convince executives
– Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial
– Strong networking and relationship development skills
– Diplomacy and knowledge of complex federated/matrix models
– Confident working in an international and “virtual” team and network
– Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
– Successful in teaming, collaboration and ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other and with our clients, we get under the skin of business and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.