The Insights & Data Global Business Line (GBL) is strong of 23,000 people across the globe to lead our clients’ next wave of Digital Transformation with Data & AI. Our services include Data & AI Strategy for execution at scale, AI & Data Engineering to design, build, deploy and manage Data & AI platforms, AI Analytics Data Science and Augmented BI to transform our clients’ digital business, and Data Estate Modernization to support our clients’ move to the Cloud for their legacy data landscape. We cover all industries and work hand in hand with all other Capgemini GBLs and practices to deliver end to end Data & AI transformation to our clients.
Capgemini is partnering with the most successful telecom operators and contribute to their Data & AI transformation. As a Platinum account with an international footprint, the telecommunications company deserve special treatment, and we need you as Global Account Data Analytics lead to join the Account Team. Structured around the leadership of the Global Account Executive, the client account team proactively address the company IT and network requirements, at Group level and country level, across the range of Capgemini’s expertise.
Why this role?
As Global Account Data Analytics lead, you will:
- Lead and coordinate business development initiatives across the clients global account, at new and existing geographies;
- Be a trusted advisor on Data Analytics and a recognized representative of Capgemini with the clients executives and teams;
- Align, specialize and evangelise Capgemini’s Data Analytics offer portfolio within the telecommunications company – plus contribute back to shape the portfolio with experiences at the client;
- Partner with the Global Account Executive, their team, the capability units within Capgemini;
- Coordinate the delivery efforts of Data Analytics projects across the client;
- Provide visibility on Data Analytics initiatives on the client to the telco industry team and sponsors, as well as the relevant capability units, contributing to the awareness on the telco industry as a major focus for Data Analytics developments;
- In some cases, in person contribute and lead specific critical opportunities and engagements within the client;
- Manage the relationship with global partners involved in the Data Analytics space in relation with client;
- 15+ years of overall delivery experience, with 8+ in a client facing role leading delivery of services, at consulting firms, system integrators, software vendors or end clients, preferably with experience in relation with the client;
- 5+ years of Data Analytics direct, hands-on experience, preferably in relation to Cloud Platforms technologies;
- Proven ability to engage senior client executives and line of business executives in one-on-one discussions;
- Proven experience of managing teams, both as direct report and as virtual teams in matrix organization;
Successful Global Account Data Analytics leads have a healthy mix of account management, client management, delivery leadership, solution architecture and bid management skills. In addition, you are versed with Data Analytics, AI and Cloud transformations, within the telecom industry.
A strong autonomy, leadership and entrepreneurial drive for a fast-growing business is required.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.