Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Role of GL Subject Metter Expert is aimed to support transformation of the process and implementation of a new module in SAP with Candidate’s knowledge and experience. The position will cooperate directly with Client and its entities around the world, for example India or Germany. Short business travels may be required.
Support GL GPO in ongoing GL process changes & implementations:
- Leading implementation of GL tools & process changes
- Update of existing GDM documentation
- CoE/ CG GL GPO support in ongoing projects & tests
Support One ERP rollout and Danfoss Transition & Transformation:
- One ERP documentation (process flows / SOPs) create and update
- Participate in Impact Assessments on-site or remotely, including preparation, data collection and analysis
- Applying the standard model to Danfoss entities and identification of local exception (legal/business related)
- Training of Delivery Teams on new One ERP model and country exceptions
- Testing and implementation of IT Initiatives
- Support to Delivery Teams during Ramp-up and Stabilization
- Good knowledge of GL processes and experience in GL service delivery
- Very good communication skills, good level of English (at least B2)
- Knowledge of SAP and GL related systems/tools
- Experience in writing process maps (Visio) and procedures will be beneficial
- Certain flexibility as to travels, type of work (project based)
- Ability to work under time pressure and following the deadlines
- Team work approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.