For our GIS team we are looking for a technical consultant / developer or who has at least a few years of relevant working experience. You’ll be part of a talented and multi-disciplinary team inside an international organisation with a dedicated GIS Centre of Excellence.
Whether your roots are in the GEO-world or in software engineering, the affinity and knowledge you have built up with both can be expanded by providing you a wide range of trainings and hands-on experiences that will shape your personal path towards the career of your dreams.
Joining our GIS unit means getting new enthusiastic colleagues, not only in GIS, but also in a broader Capgemini organization (Custom Software Development practice; Digital practice, …).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or Geography with Geo-ICT focus
- About 3 – 6 years of experience as developer or technical consultant (preferably in Geo-ICT context)
- Strong interest in software development with experience in
- .NET C# and/or Java (front-end or back-end)
- Innovative spirit; hands-on exposure to new technologies and trends
- Consultant profile: flexibility in assignments/working for different clients
- Team player
Nice to have but not essential skills
- Working knowledge of databases (PostGIS/PostGreSql, SQL Server, Oracle, …)
- Knowledge of Open source GIS such as GeoServer, GeoNetwork
- Knowledge of Esri GIS API’s and SDK’s, OGC API’s of Geo-ICT
- Work experience in utilities and or public sector, and knowledge of GIS solutions for the utilities industry (ArcFM UT, Smallworld, G/technology, Esri Utility Network Model)
Languages and mobility
- Resident in or willing to relocate to Belgium
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English (speaking and writing)
- A great opportunity to work for a highly ranked top employer in Belgium.
- A competitive salary package including a company car.
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities.
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.
Are you the woman or man who fits this profile? Don’t hesitate, send in your CV, connect with us and maybe you’re at the start of a new era in your career.