General Accounting Lead I 7 to 9 years I Kolkata
- Create strong business partner relationships with client finance teams as well as various corporate accounting functions
- Supervise the monthly, quarterlyand annual close processes for client based out of North America
- Oversee month end close processes and work closely with remotemanagement teams to efficiently upload results into Oracle financial reporting.
- Partner with the auditors to provide supporting schedules needed for quarterly and annual audit efforts
- Lead various corporate accounting projects, including purchase accounting and the integration of acquisitions, group audits
- Analyze monthly balance sheet and income statement results for US and Canada to identify trends
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s accounting policies/GAAP and SOX 404
- Ability to strive to continuously improve processes and reporting, challenging current processes and automating wherever possible
- Monitor benchmarking metrics and KPI’s across business units, communicating results and issues to appropriate levels and where practical, partner with finance management teams to develop improvement plans.
- Develop a high-performing, dedicated to improving productivity, enhancing cross-functional collaboration
- Having experience to supervise and simplifying the decision making
October 13, 2020