General Accounting | 5 – 7 years | Bengaluru
- Work on R2R COE organization bigger team having different process and supporting the different Business Units. Set Goals & Adhere to KPI’s. Identify /Approve/Hire/On-board – Resourcing Requirements.
- Coordinates with BU Controllers, Asst. Controllers/ Reporting Analysts/ Performance Mgmt. & Running Team Meetings, Staffing Requirements & Training .
- Ensure Timely & Accurate of the all transactions processed and ensure book closure done on time. Issue Resolution & Escalation. Good co-ordinate skills, proper planning and effective and proactive communication with various stake holders within R2R.
- Critical Process Reviews & Capture Extraordinary Events / Exceptions. Interaction with Territory / Business Units & Delivery team in Service delivery Centre in CAP as Required.
- Clear, concise and transparent communication with customer, builds rapport/ Coach and train the team manage the sudden spike on the volume, look for process improvements and automation.
- Drive Scope consistency & Drive Continuous Improvement, Review errors, and develop corrective action plans.
- Review account reconciliations to ensure open items reflect current activity and follow up with BU/Territory to resolve aged or reconciling items.
- Account Reconciliations – Approvals for High Risk Reconciliations.
- Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations/ Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections, Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client facing topics
- Operational Experience with SAP.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
July 14, 2021