We are currently seeking a top performing GDPR Information Security Architect to join our Insights & Data Practce. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit, and Insurance domain experience would be advantageous. The successful consultants will be London Based, but expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced GDPR Informatin Security Architect with Technical / Management skill around business intelligence, Risk & Regulations, Data warehousing, Reporting and Analytics. This person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels.
The purpose of the Information Security Architect is to be responsible for championing all aspects of best practice security concepts within design phases of projects in the company. The Security Architect will be responsible for establishing and maintaining comprehensive documentation and roadmaps related to the security architecture for the programme.
The role will require imparting a degree of education into key stakeholders from both Technology and Business teams regarding aspects of security in order to ensure consistent 'security by design' considerations are factored at an early stage into Technology projects.
- Experience in delivery of security design and building and deployment of security infrastructures
- Experience of engaging with business stakeholders and helping them to understand their businesses security and risk profile
- In-depth knowledge of security standards including GDPR, ISO27001 and PCI DSS
- Learn Capgemini GDPR Framework, GDPR templates, GDPR Assessment Approach, GDPR process maps, GDPR data flows.
- Extensive Data architecture background – Including analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation
- Liaising with stakeholders to define roadmaps, ensuring all requirements are incorporated
- Able to emphasise security focused approach and methodology and assist in steering project toward desirable outcomes from security perspective
- Ability to initiate, evaluate and influence projects from the security perspective and to guide the organization in understanding and adopting new security related technologies
- Understanding of Service-oriented architectures (SOA) and potential security issues related to them, ie: IaaS, PaaS as well as understanding of Identity, federation and authentication technologies
- Good to have knowledge and working experience in Insurance domain.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.