- Minimum 3 year experience with strong application development on Java/JEE platform, open source technologies with hands on GCP implementation is must
- Experienced setting up the GCP security, API configuration (Apigee) with google cloud compute and storage experience.
- Working experience on Google cloud, key GCP products and services like BigQuery, Storage VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Pub–Sub OR Anthos..
- Experience in spring framework, spring boot and REST API development with data processing and storage solutions on GCP
- Hands on experience on application security implementation, Auth 2.0 API Security and fair understanding of deployments and DevOps.
- Hands on experience on Persistence (DAO) frameworks, Hibernate/JDBC Template, understanding of databases as RDBMS vs NoSQL
- Understanding and working experience on Messaging frameworks (JMS, Active MQ, Rabit MQ, Kafka etc.. )
- Exposure and knowledge on Docker, Google Kubernetes environment with CI/CD, DevOps tool chains and procedures
- Well versed and experienced in Maven, build and deployment, JWT, XML, RAML, SWAGGER, JSON, SOAP and postman API tool.
- Fair understanding of web frameworks, java script technologies is good to have and libraries
- Google cloud platform
- Java / J2EE