Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to recruit a GCP Google Cloud Platform Architect for the Capgemini Financial Services COE Team
This role will be responsible to define, estimate, and deliver engagements that help clients leverage and move to GCP. The role requires deep and broad experience in defining, architecting, and deploying cloud solutions in GCP.
What you’ll do
- Act as GCP Solution architect, responsible for solution proposal / architecture on various GCP business opportunities.
- Responsible to engage with the customer to understand the requirements and lead the solution proposal with architecture addressing customer’s technical / non-technical requirements
- Ability to drive business opportunities, lead a solution discussion on the architecture with excellent communication and presentation skills to various stakeholders and customer leadership team
- Lead GCP solution development, innovations, participate architectural and framework components,
- Provide architecture and GCP consulting to various accounts and new business opportunities
What you’ll bring
- Strong experience with current role as enterprise architect specialized on google cloud platform
- Must have Google cloud working experience, landing zone, key google products and services like BigQuery, VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Data Store, Pub–Sub, Anthos etc..
- Ability to provide technical solution from the point of functional, non-functional, technology, organization roadmap and cost/benefit perspective
- Well versed with solutions on load balancing, performance, scalability and concept of microservices and its applicability
- Must have good knowledge and work experience on Docker, Google Kubernetes and understanding of Anthos and other google cloud offerings time to time.
- Familiarity and good understanding on CI/CD, open source technologies, DevOps tool chains and procedures
- An understanding and experience of Identity and Access management principles and tools with security implementation and assessment
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Network Security, API development, API platform offerings.
- Must have good technical design drafting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and solution with time and cost constraints.
- The candidate must be good in research, analysis to be able to make right technical assessment and recommendations
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries.