GCP Data Consultant and Engineer | 6 to 9 years | Hyderabad & Pune
- End to end Design and implementation of cloud transformation.
- Standardization of solution design and delivery.
- Trouble shooting technical issues in GCP.
- Knowledge of automation to reduce the number of incidents or repetitive incidents are preferred.
- Work with product managers to create a new products and offering in public cloud.
- Work with sales team to design document and demonstrate to the customers.
- Work with project team from envision to deployment of the solution in production.
- Experience in Architecture, Solution Design, Planning and implementation
- At least more than 3 independent design /architecting, and implementing of business requirements in GCP environment.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in design, development, documents, deployment, and support of complex solution on GCP for clients
- Working knowledge of infrastructure-layer security design patterns, technologies and products.
- Strong experience in Data & application migration from on-premise to cloud with various migration strategies and assessments approaches.
- Experience in designing & implementing Hybrid solution with on premise tools & Cloud integration.
- Knowledge or experience in DevOps tooling such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Must have a clear knowledge of ITIL based service delivery.
- Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
February 15, 2021