Job Title: GCP Cloud Evangelist
Preferred locations: New York, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, IL
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- Looking for an experienced and motivated GCP evangelist to create innovative solutions in the GCP Cloud for Capgemini Financial Services
- The candidate will have the opportunity to lead many GCP Architects and Engineers to form the best minds in cloud solutions in the Capgemini financial Services
- Create re-usable best of class GCP assets and give innovative solutions to our clients
- A successful candidate will bring thought leadership depth of experience with GCP services strategy and hands on experience with GCP centric architectures
- Migration applications to GCP and a willingness to be both a leader and contributor to the overall GCP eco system
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Design and Build re-usable GCP solution offers for Capgemini Financial services catering to Retail Banking Commercial Banking Payments Capital Markets and Insurance verticals
- Provide thought leadership and strategy for investments being made by Capgemini Financial Services for GCP solutions
- Review and Influence architectural decisions around cloud strategy solutions and advisory to our clients across the globe
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud architectures and migrations
- Design technical solutions on GCP that address customer s requirements for scalability reliability security and performance
- Experience in leading GCP cloud center of excellence or market facing unit in IT service industry
- Experience using GCP Cloud Services and native services to implement and propose solution to finance industry customers
- Prior Experience as GCP Architect across multiple projects with go live milestones
- Hands on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting designing and implementing cloud based and or cloud native solutions
- Knowledge in Ansible Docker Kubernetes is preferred
- Prior experience having interactions and influence with CTO s and CIO s is mandatory
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams
Preferred GCP certifications:-
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect
- GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.