- Act as GCP Solution architect, responsible for solution proposal / architecture on various GCP business opportunities.
- Responsible to engage with the customer to understand the requirements and lead the solution proposal with architecture addressing customer’s technical / non-technical requirements
- Ability to drive business opportunities, lead a solution discussion on the architecture with excellent communication and presentation skills to various stakeholders and customer leadership team
- Lead GCP solution development, innovations, participate architectural and framework components,
- Provide architecture and GCP consulting to various accounts and new business opportunities
- Draft the enterprise solutions and carry effective presentation skill in communicating it to the various stakeholders at leadership level.
- Must have Google cloud working experience, landing zone, key google products and services like BigQuery, VMs, Docker, Kubernetes, Data Store, Pub–Sub, Anthos etc..
- Ability to provide technical solution from the point of functional, non-functional, technology, organization roadmap and cost/benefit perspective
- Well versed with solutions on load balancing, performance, scalability and concept of microservices and its applicability
- Must have good knowledge and work experience on Docker, Google Kubernetes and understanding of Anthos and other google cloud offerings time to time.
- Google Cloud Platform
- GCP Certificate
- Java / J2EE
- open source technologies